Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i'm waiting...

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

I'm waiting...




who can save me.
save my heart.
save my soul.
AND
save my life.

who can drive me to gain His Love
who can lead my life for His sake
who can make me be a solehah
who can make me be a good muslimah
and
who can make me be a good lover of Allah

I'm waiting..


"my love is YOU, my companion is YOU,
my religion is YOU, my faith is YOU,
My body is YOU, my soul is YOU,
My heart is YOU, my life is YOU,
My ka'bah , qiblah, masjid, pulpit and Quran are YOU,
My worship- Hajj, alms, prayer, fasting and adhan are YOU,
My remembrance is YOU, my reflection is YOU,
My pleasures are YOU, my existence is YOU.

My support, hopes, and trust are YOU,
My religion and faith are YOU, my honor is YOU,
My shame is with YOU and my glory is YOU,
My pains, sorrows, tears, and laughter are YOU.

My pain is YOU and my respite is YOU,
My reasons for my happiness are YOU,
My reasons of comfort are YOU,
My beauty and youth are YOU.."

and
you
i don't have any idea who are you?
but i'm waiting
for this..
this kind of hopes,
and for that reasons
i should prepare my self to give the same thing for you.
may Allah bless my du'a..:)
insya'Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment