Wednesday, October 5, 2011

overtime..WOW..


In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful


Dear bloggers and readers.

Now I still in lab...

What r u doing?

Surely now I'm creating a new entry for my blog.. lol..:p

Haahahaa.. now I'm waiting to do next experiment that will be conducted around 9-10pm.
Wow.. so productive.. haha.. What should I do??? 
To make sure I still keep on my track.. target to finish my master next year..insya'Allah
I must sacrifice a lot...
yup
must....
a lot..
okkeeyyy..
aaa loooootttt!!!!!!
:)

I target to finish this experiment at 11 pm. Hopefully I can make it real!
yeah!
Allahuakbar!

next experiment is ..
  1. Centrifuge my culture ( my lovely *babies*) heee. to separate the pellet and supernatant..
  2. Then the pellet will be washed with 0.85% NaCl twice (this is salt that u used for cooking hookey!) hehee.. but this one special for analysis..
  3. Then transfer the pellet into new medium...now I introduce u..welcome.. Mr. Basalt salt!! ( Please give around of applause...:).hookkeeyy.. "be nice with my children, Mr Basalt Salt!"
  4. Then.. alhamdulillah.. that's all for today.




(The picture of my *babies* )... hey u! these are the bacteria that I isolated 
from the waste water at electronic industry near to JB..
Tonite i want feed them with new food.
I hope they will be happy ..:)

Okey.. that's all for now.
See uuu theeennn..

Salamun'alaik


No comments:

Post a Comment