Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Risha was not feeling well part 2


In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful
Dear bloggers and readers.

Today I excited to meet my sv to show what I've planned for my experiment. 
Suddenly, something was happened to me. After I arrived at my lab, I felt strange. Meanwhile i heard sounds from my stomach... owh... I'm so hungry! I need eat something before my gastric will take over and ruin my day! Then I asked my senior lab mate to buy some food from grocery at ground floor. I decided to buy honey dew and "keropok leko" . Wow.. so yummy... I ate all the foods! 

When i came back to my lab.. suddenly I felt dizzy and something want to come out from my mouth... uuweekkk... opsss... then before anything happen i ran quickly as fast as i could.. then uweeeekkkzzz!!!! euuuwww... i say the keropok leko that i ate just now the toilet bowl! The keropok leko was sooooo... owh.. is't what i ate just now.. and again...uuwwwweekkkkk..uuuuweeekkk... owhh. what happened to me? i thought i okey. My fever already gone. Then I went back to my lab. A few minutes later, I ran again to the toilet. It's not difficult to vomit. When i saw the toilet bowl, automatically I vomit all the things from my stomach. It doesn't mean i planned to vomit. But it I still not fully recovery from my fever. 

Since my lab mate saw i was struggled running from the lab to toilet, she offered me to send me to the clinic. When I was there, the Dr. said it's because I still not fully recovery from my fever. Then she gave me medicine.. please refer the picture below. 



When i came back from the clinic everyone was busying to go lunch. But I planned to get my lunch after dzuhur with Kak Shakila. She's a Ph.D student. Doing same project just like but the scope of her project more wide than me. She urged me to take some food even though i dun planned to eat anything during lunch. I just want to accompany her. Since she was excited ask me to take some food, then I took rice with "ikan masak cili padi". but not so spicy as i cook. . heee...     

After we finished lunch, we went to PC FAIR held in DSI. Even I still felt dizzy, i really want to go there because the person in charged this programme is my housemate. :) go kak ila.. go..go... She doing everything for this program. From the beginning till the end. She's the one who try to sell the booth, payment, poster and etc..  almost 85% she's doing by herself. I'm proud of u, sis! 

After that, i went back to my lab. And again.... Last but not least before i got permission from my sv to go back home, i vomit again! Thank to ana, for sending me home. 

That's all for today.

K. Salamun'Alaik. 


No comments:

Post a Comment