Monday, September 26, 2011

tired but AwesoME..

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Dear bloggers and readers.

Fuhhh.. i tried so hard to finish what I have planned before!

Life as a master student, especially doing full-time research - chemistry or anything that u have to spend your time by doing labwork - not just need your “genius mind” but more importantly HIGH DETERMINATION, PATIENT, and PASSION for your work, then u can finish your master on time, insyaAllah. The same goes to those doing Ph.D. Permanent Head Demage--à Permanent Head Distorted! Hahahaa… Sigh -_-.. It’s true. U must enjoy doing your research work! If you want to enjoy, I have a few tips for you…

· Condition must be good (Supportive friends, helping each other not backstabing you!)

· Supervisor extremely must have good relationship with you.. erkk.. I mean. Support u. help u.

· Always say du’a may Allah always bless what u doing.

There is no word such as “ENJOY” in my dictionary of life as a master student, I believed Allah knows the best for me. I try slowly to put little happiness in working life. Alhamdulillah now I can smile even there is a lot sad things happened to me. Sometimes I asked myself am I not grateful to Him? Am I too demanding? Am I too greedy? I tried so hard to adapt with my condition right now. There’s a big difference between you tried and you want to try. Doesn’t matter I tried or not the result is still the same. But It’s okey, Allah knows what I’m doing better that human being.

Alhamdulillah, now I can smile. Thanks to Him who gave me a few friends that I proudly called them as a true friends. Helping me. Understanding me. Keep Supporting me. They accepted me as who I am and me either. I remembered one of my sister said, just focus on what u planned to do, like u wear a helmet, do not turn left or right.. just go straight till you reach your destination. People can say anything. Condemn you, advise you, praise you, but YOU are the one who need to make the decision. Chaiyooo!! Gambate!!! Go..Go..Go…. Insya’Allah. One fine day, Allah will reward you as you wish. Aminn..

(**Fighting!**)..:)

K. Salamun a’laik.

No comments:

Post a Comment